Vintage Christmas Candy Boxes
These Vintage Christmas Candy Boxes from Vintage Street Market are perfect for putting in stockings and handing out to friends and neighbors. These simple Christmas crafts are easy to make and fun for crafters of all ages. The vintage additions to this simple craft project are great for those who love those old classic Christmas greetings, and you can easily fill these with little homemade candies, truffles, or even cupcakes! These Vintage Christmas Candy Boxes will take you back to simpler times and cozier Christmases.
- VSM Meghan Kay cardstock
- VSM Tinted Tape Soot
- Vintage book paper
- Vintage Christmas seals
- Platinum Stickles or glitter
- AccuCut Mini Cupcake box die
- VSM Party Games Red
- Foil Paper Sheet
- Vintage holly, ribbon, and bells
- Sweet treats
- Using the Meghan Kay cardstock, cut out the box shape using the AccuCut.
- Trim out a square of red foil to line the back of the inside of the box.
- Assemble box, and insert a cello bag filled with Christmas candies. Use Soot Tinted Tape to secure the sides and bottom of box as needed.
- Tear a small piece of vintage book paper and adhere to the side of the box. Adhere a Christmas seal over the book paper, and add a sprinkle of glitter, or a swirl of Stickles. Repeat as desired on all sides.
- Adhere a Christmas seal to the front of box as shown. Trim the die cut window with glitter or Stickles.
- Trim the box handle with vintage plastic holly, ribbons or bells.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Christmas Crafts"
Hundreds of free craft projects for Christmas decor or homemade Christmas gifts. Decorate your home for less with Christmas craft projects, ornament projects, holiday wreaths and more. Give festive Christmas gifts with these craft projects.
Sign Up for Free Holiday Crafts
There are no records