Sparkle Name Stockings
Use iron-on designs and paint to decorate plain Christmas stockings this holiday season. Be creative and add a bit of sparkle to your Christmas decorating with this easy stocking craft from I Love to Create.
- Tulip® 3D Fashion Paint
65042 Fluorescent Green
65140 Deep Turquoise
- Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Fashion Designs™
- Pressing cloth
- Paper towels
- Preheat iron to wool setting.
- Select Iron-On Fashion Design and remove from packaging. For larger designs, if desired, cut out elements of design to place in different areas on stocking. Peel backing from design and position where desired on fabric, plastic side up.
- Cover design with a thin cloth. Press and hold iron over design for 30 seconds. Let cool, then remove plastic.
- Turn stocking inside out then iron over design area for 15 to 20 seconds. Let cool.
- Insert a piece of cardboard into stocking to prevent paint seepage. Start flow of Black Slick 3D Fashion Paint (or desired color) on a paper towel, applying an even pressure on bottle for a smooth line.
- Create name at top of stocking with Black Slick or desired color. Let dry.
- Use other 3D Fashion Paint colors to embellish Iron-On Fashion Designs and to create fun holiday scenes and sayings. Refer to photo. Let dry, remove cardboard and enjoy!
More Stocking Crafts: