Recycled CD Holiday Ornament
Create a personalized ornament to add to your collection by using a recycled CD! Not only does it provide a sturdy base for your ornament, but you can design some neat looks with its circular shape. This would is a great project to showcase your family’s holiday photos through the years. It’s an ideal project to use the circle cutter for. Have fun getting creative!
- Fiskars “Pine for You” Squeeze Punch (01-03771)
- Fiskars “Sugar & Spice” Squeeze Punch (01-003773)
- Fiskars Circle Cutter (93807097 )
- Fiskars Adhesive Foam Set (12-2487 )
- Fiskars 12-inch Rotary Portable Trimmer (12-9908 7097)
- Li’l Davis Designs Tis the Season papers
- Heidi Grace Designs Reagan’s Closet Clear Stamp (believe)
- Cloud 9 Design Autumn Fun epoxy stickers
- Recycled CD
- green stamp ink
- cardstock in white and green
- Use a recycled CD as the ornament base.
- Cut one circle using the green cardstock to cover one side of the CD. Adhere.
- Attach the photo to the right side of the circle. Trim off excess to maintain the circle shape.
- Stamp the word “believe” in a row with green ink on white cardstock. Trim a strip & adhere above the photo.
- Add a small strip of striped patterned paper above the word strip. Always trim any excess papers to keep the circle shape of the ornament.
- Place a narrow strip of red patterned paper to the left of the photo.
- Punch about six gingerbread man shapes using light brown cardstock. Arrange and adhere them to the green part of the ornament, to create a repeating pattern. Again, trim off excess. Add tiny epoxy circles to the gingerbread men.
- Punch one tree using green cardstock. Adhere in place using a foam adhesive. Add tiny epoxy circles.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Christmas Crafts"
Hundreds of free craft projects for Christmas decor or homemade Christmas gifts. Decorate your home for less with Christmas craft projects, ornament projects, holiday wreaths and more. Give festive Christmas gifts with these craft projects.
Sign Up for Free Holiday Crafts