Repurposed 45 Record Advent Calendar
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Advent calendars are a fun way to count down to Christmas. You can make this upcycled 45 record Advent Calendar in an hour for about $3. You can use your favorite old record or hit the thrift stores to find one. This Advent Calendar is perfect for anyone excited about the holiday season and also for the music or pop culture lover in your life. The craft is easy enough that you can make it with children with just a bit of supervision."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"Meet UltraViolet! The purrfectly purple crochet kitty made from Yarnspirations Patons Alpaca Blend yarn! The color of the yarn is… Continue reading: "Purrfectly Purple Patons Crochet Kitty"
- Scandinavian Christmas Decorations
- Victorian "Quilted" Stocking
- Photo Frame Christmas Signs
- Names of Christ Christmas Tree Decorating Idea
- Vintage Christmas Candy Boxes
- Crepe Paper Floral Christmas Wreath
- 20 Easy Kids Christmas Crafts
- DIY Christmas Candy Wrapper
- Building a Christmas village Display
- Repurposed Sweater Christmas Trees
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home