Disney-Inspired Advent Calendar DIY
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Count down from December 1st to December 25th with this printable Disney Advent calendar. The free calendar includes many of your favorite Disney characters, like Chip and Dale, Mulan, the Incredibles, Kim Possible, and more! Print out all each of the original designs, glue or tape them together to make two-sided cards, and then mount them to a frame or board. Flip over one card each day until Christmas! This is a great way to share your love for all these Disney characters with the whole family!"
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Paper or card stock
- Frame or board
- String or ribbon
Download and print free cards
Follow guides to cut cards
Glue backs of cards to make them two-sided
Mount to frame or board
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"Meet UltraViolet! The purrfectly purple crochet kitty made from Yarnspirations Patons Alpaca Blend yarn! The color of the yarn is… Continue reading: "Purrfectly Purple Patons Crochet Kitty"
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home