Cute and Easy Christmas Card
You've already put up the Christmas tree, but you know something is still missing - homemade Christmas cards. Don't panic, because this Cute and Easy Christmas Card is the perfect holiday greeting solution. Once you complete and send these easy cards, you will be able to enjoy the rest of the Christmas season. If you notice that the holidays are quickly approaching, create these DIY Christmas cards to check one more thing off your list. Fill your Cute and Easy Christmas Card with a warm note for a loved one.
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Blank card
- Assortment of green buttons
- Red ribbon
- Pen or pencil
- Glue gun
- Start off by gathering all of your supplies together, and turning your glue gun on so it can start warming up.
- Now before you do anything you'll need to figure out where you want your wreath. Then taking your pen or pencil, draw a circle.
- Now sort through your green buttons, and lay them down on the circle in the order you want. Grab your glue gun, and one by one stick them down.
- Cut a piece of red ribbon, and make a small bow, then use your glue gun once more and stick your ribbon right where you want it.
Read NextHanging Applique Jean Pockets