Christmas Cross Box Ornaments
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Christmas Cross Box Ornaments are a green-friendly craft that will encourage us all to take out those old jewelry boxes and to transform them into personalized ornaments that remind us of the true reason for the season: Christ. For this fun kid's craft, all you'll need are jewelry boxes (any color, shape and size will do), decorative cross stickers and any decorative embellishments that you likely already have lying around. In all but a few minutes, you'll have these darling boxes to adorn your tree. Merry Christmas."
- Jewelry Boxes
- Cross Stickers
- Glue or Pins
- Decorative Embellishments
You can use each side of your jewelry box to create two ornaments so firstly, take them a part and glue your hanging ribbon to the top
Add your stickers onto the inside of the box lid and decorate to your liking.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This Pottery Barn Wall Organizer is an easy and fun way to get the look you love for less. A hanging wall organizer like this is… Continue reading: "Pottery Barn Wall Organizervideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Watermelon Coaster
- Bug Repellent Solid Lotion
- Crochet Wood Napkin Rings
- Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Azure Memories Crochet Pillow
- Lacy Crochet Doily Tablemat
- Jasmine Ripple Blanket
- Blueberry Oatmeal Doughnut Soaps
- Love Knot Market Bag
- Seashell Fish
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home