This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
"Make it in an evening - have it forever! This inexpensive Advent Garland project was made with items from a Dollar Tree store, and a few things from stash or the craft store. Chalk painted clothespins hold small embellished envelopes numbered 1 - 25 so you and your loved ones can count down the days! Fill the envelopes with notes, sweets, gift cards or home made coupons for a special event or treat! There is also a video tutorial."
- Folk Art Chalk Paint - one bottle each Grotto, Tuscan Red and White Adirondack
- Paint brushes
- 25 wood clothespins
- 25 wire ornament hooks
- 2 yds 2” wide wired jute-look ribbon
- 25 flat backed clear glass “stones”
- Sheet of small number stitckers
- 25 small paper envelopes
- Twine in natural and green
- E6000 glue or high temp hot glue and gun
Read NextChristmas Tree Ornaments