Unicorn Snot Glitter Gel
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"How to make unicorn snot glitter gel. This is an easy recipe that only has two ingredients. It's safe for the skin. Use glitter that's safe for the eye area so you can use it on your face near your eyes. I used unicorn colors, but you can use a single color or any combination of colors. This holds glitter on the skin for hours without it falling off and getting all over. Be sure to use a body safe glitter."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe With Essential Oils
- DIY Headache Relief Bath Bombs
- Homemade Hand Scrub
- Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Diy Argan Oil Hair Serum
- Frozen Aloe Vera Cubes For Sunburn Relief
- Blueberry Oatmeal Doughnut Soaps
- Reuse your Old Candle Scraps
- Valentine's Day Massage Melts
- Doughnut Bath Bombs
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Heart Air Balloon Applique
- Crochet Scarf For Men, Unisex Scarf
- Wall Art Quote
- Diy Felt Storage Cardboard Box
- Easy Kids Apron Sewing Tutorial
- Painted Foil Hearts
- Recycled Valentine Craft
- Conversation Heart Rice Krispy Treats
- Washi Tape Heart Craft
- Dollhouse Sofa For Barbie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home