Simple Serenity DIY Bath Salts
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
The only thing better than a five minute DIY is one that will help you to de-stress and unwind at the end of a long day. These Simple Serenity DIY Bath Salts make a great gift for a stressed out friend or a hostess. If you aren't feeling so generous, you can save this bath salt recipe and give it to yourself as a present. After all, you deserve some love. You will be amazed at how easy it is to make bath salts! In fact, once you learn how to make bath salts, you'll never imagine buying another container from the store.
- Epsom salt
- Sea salt
- Baking soda
- Essential oils
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easter Bunny Card With Free Printable
- Greek Cross Quilt Block
- Bowtiful 18” Doll Dress
- Clever Cacti Printable Wall Art
- Flashlight Baby Rattle
- Printable Chalkboard Mason Jar Art
- Spread the Love Free Printable Wall Art
- "Faith for Me" Printable Subway Art
- Cute Baking Printable Wall Art
- Gorgeous Fall Printable Wall Art
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home