Radiant Ribbon DIY Candles
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "When I picked up an old candelabra at a thrift store, instead of running out and buying some new tapers to match my decor, I created my own custom candles using some ribbon and my iron."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
- Candles, of any size
- Ribbon, of any style and color
- Parchment Paper
Cut a piece of parchment paper long enough to wrap around your candle.
Select your ribbon.
Wrap the ribbon around the candle in any layout you like best. I wanted four different layouts so I created four patterns.
With the ribbon held secure to the candle, wrap the parchment paper around the candle.
Iron the parchment paper, being sure to move the iron so you don't melt the candle.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Dream Catcher Coloring Page for Adults
- Alphabet Coloring Page PDF
- Medley of Fall Leaves Adult Coloring Page
- Felt Emoji Hoop
- 16 Southwest Crafts
- Bias Calculator And Formula
- 15 Unique Crochet Stitches
- 23 Crochet Shawl Patterns and Wraps
- 14 Craft Ideas to Combat Anxiety
- Intricate Fall Wreath Adult Coloring Page
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home