Homemade All Natural Lemon Soap
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This is a great soap for the kitchen because it has a fresh lemon scent that isn't overpowering. The scent literally comes from the lemon zest, and that's it! If you are looking for a natural soap recipe, this is definitely a great one to try. You might also like my Homemade Apricot Seed Soap with Peach Mango Fragrance. This one smells simply amazing, and is a great one fort he bath. This Vanilla & Lavender Soap Recipe Using Melt and Pour is one of my most popular soap recipes, and includes lavender essential oil."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Everyday Tapered Beanie
- How To Sew A Cloak With Hood
- Harvest Pocket Shawl
- Koko Cocoon Cardigan
- Patchwork Sampler Bag
- Fall Inspired Chunky Blanket
- Crochet Candy Corn Amigurumi
- Polar Bear Sweater
- Fall Tissue Paper Suncatchers Craft
- Easy Coffee Filter Turkeys Thanksgiving Craft
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home