Diy Sheet Mask For Acne Prone Skin
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Sheet masks are great for your skin, but they can get expensive if you use one a week. Learn how to make your own sheet mask for less than 10 cents a mask. This is an easy recipe with cooled green tea, essential oils, and witch hazel. It helps remove excess oil and tighten pores. It's a good recipe for acne prone skin, oily skin, or large pores. It only takes a few minutes to make at home."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"Make a fashion statement with this modern T-shirt yarn necklace. This accessory will look well with a simple shirt, or wear it when… Continue reading: "Royal Purple T-Shirt Yarn Necklace"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Allemande Coasters - Tunisian Striped Mitered Coasters
- Patriotic Pinwheels
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Large Crochet Mesh Market Bag
- Printable Beach Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- Reindeer Gift Bag
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Dinosaur Felt Bag
- Diy Dinosaur Sweatshirt Sewing Tutorial
- C2c Sloth
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home