Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe With Essential Oils
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"How to make a natural deodorant recipe with coconut oil and essential oils. This is a fairly easy recipe to make. It does have baking soda in it, but you can omit it. I did use half baking soda and half arrowroot powder to lessen the chances of irritation. The arrowroot powder has skin benefits, so it's better to use than cornstarch. I used an essential oil blend that smells great and helps reduce body odor."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
New to the wonderful world of crochet? If so, you should definitely start with this Light Grey Easy Crochet Afghan Pattern. When… Continue reading: "Light Grey Easy Crochet Afghan Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet House Slippers (one Hour Project)
- Giraffe And Friends Easy Baby Quilt From A Jelly Roll
- Heart Finger Puppet
- Braided Twist Headband
- Braided Baby Blanket
- Lion Baby Booties
- Diy Tortilla Warmers Fro M Fabric
- Free Valentine Word Search For Kids
- Imposter Plushie For Gamers
- Printable I Spy Winter
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home