Crafting with Felt
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Thrifty crafters know...felt is one of the best crafting materials on the market today. Available in a variety of colors, felt is cheap and easy to find. Great for making all kinds of projects, felt is easy to sew, glue, cut, layer, and embellish. You can create cute wearables and home decor with felt, or use it to make gifts and crafts for loved ones! And if you need some suggestions on how to use felt, look no further than Crafting with Felt, a new book from Leisure Arts.
Filled with 15 awesome projects, Crafting with Felt is a fun book for kids and adults alike! With bright photos and detailed instructions, this book makes crafting with felt a breeze. I instantly fell in love with the first project in the book, the Phone Cases with fastening arms. Made for holding phones and iPads, these little animal-themed gadget cozies also have "arms" to help hold your headphones, keeping everything in one place and tangle-free! This is great for those who go to the gym or who are always trying to detangle their headphones (guilty!).
No matter what your skill level, there's bound to be something for you in this book. With projects that are great for kids and adults, Crafting with Felt is filled with awesome suggestions for family fun time. With projects big and small, you can also be sure that you won't have anything left over as you work your way through this book. Use leftover felt scraps to make floral embellishments or jewelry, or create other felt embellishments on your bigger projects for added color and dimension.
Whether you're a seasoned sewer or someone who's new to felt and crafting, you're bound to find something you'll like in Crafting with Felt. With 15 bright and colorful projects to choose from, this book gives you the tools and the know-how to create awesome designs...all you need is the felt!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Complete Guide to Bible Journaling
- Cold Weather Crochet
- Jessica Palmer's Tangle Magic, Tangle Bay and Tangle Wood Coloring Books Review
- Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects
- Knits for Nerds
- Sew Kawaii!
- The Perfect Finish Book
- Complete Guide to Ribbon Crafts
- Cute as a Button Quilts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Pumpkin Patch Bear
- Hanukkah Gift Envelopes
- Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Angled Mesh Crochet Scarf
- Candy Corn Crochet Door Basket
- Giant Crochet Cable Pillow
- Crochet Spiderwebs Table Runner
- Crochet Candy Corn Earrings
- Crochet Business Card Holders
- Crochet Halloween Wreath
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home