Beautiful Hand Stitched Jewelry
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
There are 35 innovative and stunning projects inspired by Tokyo style with the techniques of crochet, embroidery, and beading. The colors are soft, delicate, bold, and rich. There is an influence of nature done in delicate delightful flowers, leaves, and twigs. The jewelry is whimsical, stylish, and just plain fun. Emi Iwakire is a renowned Japanese artist who uses traditional crochet techniques. Her work is dimensional, full of texture, and eye candy to look at. The jewelry is do-able and the instruction is well written and illustrated. The jewelry photography is up close and full of detail. I found the tassel ring fun and made several for my younger creative friends. The linen flower in its simplicity was a joy to make and wear. This is a lovely book full of great projects and plenty of inspiration as the techniques learned can be used beyond jewelry to embellish many, many other crafts including home décor. Another great book from CICO.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Jessica Palmer's Tangle Magic, Tangle Bay and Tangle Wood Coloring Books Review
- Big Book of $5.00 Crafts
- 20 Ways to Draw a Tree
- Mindfulness Coloring Book
- A Beginner's Guide to Chalk Painting
- Adult Coloring Books
- Altered Shoes
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- 2 Hour Crafting Treasures
- Lacework for Adventurous Crocheters
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 16 Free Knitted Slipper Patterns + Knit Slippers for Christmas
- Crochet Ripple Afghan Troubleshooting Guide
- Daisy Pom Pom Mandala
- Festive Sparkle Star Mandala
- Pine Cone Christmas Trees for Kids
- Recycled Christmas Cards
- Last Minute Christmas Decor Redo
- How To Make Realistic Fake "Raw Cotton" Branches
- How to Subscribe and Unsubscribe from Newsletters
- 23 Knit & Crochet Ear Warmer Patterns