We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
People are not the only thing that need help keeping warm when the weather turns frigid. If you have ever tried to take a cold walk with a hot drink, you know that the wind can easily sneak into your warm coffee and make it lukewarm. Protect your winter drinks this season when you make knit coffee cozy ideas. The Double Seed Stitch Coffee Cozy is a relatively easy free knitting pattern and make the perfect gift.
In the Designer's Words: "This easy knit coffee cozy is eco-friendly, reusable and most of all just plain cute! It's so much nicer than the cardboard style that you get at the coffee shop. It's all done in the double seed stitch which creates a lovely texture and is very easy."
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"Meet UltraViolet! The purrfectly purple crochet kitty made from Yarnspirations Patons Alpaca Blend yarn! The color of the yarn is… Continue reading: "Purrfectly Purple Patons Crochet Kitty"
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home