Fall Family Card
Try this Autumn craft project to make a homemade card. The fall family card is festive and cozy, the perfect card to give to a special family member.
- 5” x 7” Card Blank
- Felt leaves border (3” x 6 1/2" in 3 colors)
- 20” Orange ribbon
- K&Company chipboard (Family)
- Ranger Distressed Ink: Old Paper & Vintage Photo
- Artist Sponge
- Brilliance Galaxy Gold Ink
- Handmade Textured Paper*
*Handmade paper created with Arnold Grummer Papermaking Mold, you can substitute with any textured paper.
- Cut handmade paper 4” x 6” and adhere to card front.
- Cut felt border as shown in photo. You want a border to left side of card front centered to left of handmade paper mat. Cut the 2 additional sections.
- Place Family chipboard as shown in photo. Sponge on ink colors: Old Paper, then Vintage Photo, and finish with Galaxy Gold.
- Tie ribbon to card and then tie the dangling leaves.
Read NextVintage Doily Pumpkins