Decorative Fall Plaque
If you're looking for fall wood craft patterns, try this fall craft project for a decorative fall plaque. With a little paint, some glitter, and real leaves from your backyard, you can easily create this autumn decoration.
- Wood plaque from any craft store
- Paint or stain
- Regular green leaves from outside
- Glitter (gold, bronze, red)
- Elmer's Glue
- After staining the plaque (I stained a few different stains....brown, red, orange to get the effect I wanted). Let it sit for a few hours.
- In the meantime, gather the leaves, dab the glue on the outside of the leaves one at a time, sprinkle glitter on top. Shake excess in a bowl so that you can use it again.
- When the stain is dry, position the leaves around the plaque (I used 2 plaques) and you put decorate a wall or door for autumn.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Autumn"
Whether you call it autumn or fall, you will find tons of fall craft ideas to decorate your home. These easy autumn crafts, like DIY fall wreaths, are perfect to make once the first leaf drops.