Decorative Fall Plaque
If you're looking for fall wood craft patterns, try this fall craft project for a decorative fall plaque. With a little paint, some glitter, and real leaves from your backyard, you can easily create this autumn decoration.
- Wood plaque from any craft store
- Paint or stain
- Regular green leaves from outside
- Glitter (gold, bronze, red)
- Elmer's Glue
- After staining the plaque (I stained a few different stains....brown, red, orange to get the effect I wanted). Let it sit for a few hours.
- In the meantime, gather the leaves, dab the glue on the outside of the leaves one at a time, sprinkle glitter on top. Shake excess in a bowl so that you can use it again.
- When the stain is dry, position the leaves around the plaque (I used 2 plaques) and you put decorate a wall or door for autumn.
Read NextVintage Doily Pumpkins