Suede Charm Anklet
Use pewter charms and suede lace to make a "charming" anklet from Katie Hacker. The wooden and silver beads will add style to this extraordinary anklet.
- 16" length of Beadalon Suede Lace, natural color
- 5 - Pewter charms
- Assorted 4-6mm wooden/silver beads
- 18 - 2" silver head pins
- 2 - Silver suede cord ends
- 1 - Silver spring ring clasp
- 1 - Silver split ring
- 11 - 6mm silver jump rings
- Nipper tool
- Beadstorm™ Chain Nose Pliers
- Beadstorm™ Round Nose Pliers
- String 3-4 wooden/silver beads onto each head pin. Make a loop 1/8" above each top bead. Wrap the excess wire around the stem between the loop and the top bead.
- Starting 1 ½” from one end of the suede lace, tie six overhand knots 1 ¼” apart. Use chain nose pliers to open a jump ring and slip one end through one of the knots. String three beaded charms onto the jump ring, then close it.
- Attach each pewter charm to a jump ring. Attach it to the suede cord between two knots.
- Lay one end of the suede lace inside a suede cord end. Use chain nose pliers to close each side of the cord end. Repeat for the other end of the anklet. Attach a clasp to one end of the anklet and a split ring to the other end.