Let natural beeswax pigments adorn your camping trip scrapbook page from Kandi Corp.. Create the look of falling leaves and add acorns, moss and other items to bring back the feel of the wilderness. Don't forget to pick out your five favorite photos!
- 12” x 12” Scrapbook paper (any color)
- Patterned Cardstock
- 5 of your favorite photos
- Hot Wax Art® Berry BeesWax Pigments
- Hot Wax Art® Natural BeesWax Pigments
- Hot Wax Art® Metallic BeesWax Pigments
- Brass It Up™ HotFix embellishments
- Hot Wax Art® Stylus
- Professional Touch® Hotfix Applicator
- Crop 5 different photos.
- Cut pieces of patterned paper, such as grass, leaves, outdoor scenes, to mount your photos on.
- Mount your photos to plain cardstock paper using adhesive.
- Turn on the Hot Wax Art® Stylus, Preheat for about 2 minutes. Be careful. The metal end of the Stylus and the tip get very hot! DO NOT TOUCH ANY METAL PARTS of the Stylus or tips while in use. Use the Hot Wax Art ® Stylus with the Calligraphy Tip inserted in the end to apply the Natural BeesWax Pigments to embellish the patterned “outdoor scene” paper.
- Attach the Trowel Tip to the Hot Wax Art® Stylus (allow the Stylus to cool before changing tips).
- Using the Trowel tip, apply two colors of wax such as green and blue to the page. Press down with the Trowel tip on scrapbook page to create the “Falling Leaf” effect.
- Turn on the Professional Touch®. Preheat for about 2 minutes. Be careful. The metal end of the Professional Touch® and the tip get very hot! DO NOT TOUCH ANY METAL PARTS of the Professional Touch® or tips while in use. Use Kandi’s Professional Touch® HotFix Applicator and the 9mm Flat Tip to apply the Brass It Up™ HotFix embellishment at the corners of your photos.
- To provide your personalized touch, add moss, acorns and leaves with your glue gun.