Button Scarf Wrap
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This knit button scarf wrap from Bernat Yarns is chic and warm for the days that you need the extra layer, but still want to look stylish! Try this free knitting pattern, it's easy to make and makes a great holiday gift.
- Bernat® Roving (100 g/3.5 oz) (109 m/120 yds)
2 balls of #00011 (Bark)
- Knitting Needles: Size 8 mm (U.S. 11) or size needed to obtain gauge.
- 2 buttons
Approx 14 ins [35.5 cm] wide x 29 ins [73.5 cm] long.
10 sts and 14 rows = 4 ins [10 cm] in stocking st.
Cast on 33 sts.
1st row: (RS). *K1. yo. K2tog. Rep from * to end of row.
2nd row: Knit.
Rep last 2 rows for pat until work from beg measures 29 ins [73.5 cm], ending with a 1st row. Cast off knitwise (WS).
Try on Scarf and mark position for 2 buttons. Use openwork sts of pat for buttonholes. Sew on buttons.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor
- Blushing Peony DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Color Blocked DIY Christmas Trees
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- Julie Shawl Crochet Pattern
- DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Halloween Spiders Tutorial