Free eBook with Trash to Treasure Crafts
Join the green movement with a free eBook featuring 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
August 23, 2010—Northbrook, IL—Do you have a lot of trash? Why not live green and reuse old materials? Instead of tossing all of your trash away, transform your trash into treasure by using FaveCrafts’ latest free eBook, 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts eBook, as your guide.
According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), in 2005 approximately 85,550 curbside recycling programs existed throughout the United States. The EPA’s website challenges people to reduce, reuse and recycle in order to preserve the environment. To help contribute to this movement, start crafting green by reusing and repurposing materials that are already in your home. Whether you’re making new decorations for the living room or you’re creating a personalized present for a friend, trash to treasure crafts will help your lifestyle become more green.
In the 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts eBook, you’ll find 12 easy-to-make projects with a multitude of green ideas for reusing trash. Transform plastic bottle caps into a colorful wall hanging with the Plastic Bottle Lid Art project (pg. 7), or make creative gift bows with magazine pages in the Green Crafting Gift Wrap Bow tutorial (pg. 10). If you have any old paper, cardboard or even sweaters and don't want to throw them away, download the 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts eBook to help your crafting go green.
The 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts eBook can be downloaded for FREE at http://www.favecrafts.com/Green-Crafting/12-thrifty-trash-to-treasure-crafts-eBook.
FaveCrafts.com is a property of Prime Publishing LLC
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks, and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking. To learn more, visit www.primenewsletters.com.
- Unbelievably Stunning Floral Soda Can Art
- Water Bottle Room Divider
- Crocheted Amish Quilt-Inspired Throw
- 10 Crafty Uses for an Old Toothbrush + 7 Bonus Projects
- Beautiful Crochet Baby Blanket
- Baby Afghan Crochet Pattern
- What To Do With Old Jeans: 34 Recycled Crafts With Denim
- Darling Dyed Infinity Scarf
- Easy Crochet Rag Rug
- Recycled Egg Carton Bowls
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 16 Free Knitted Slipper Patterns + Knit Slippers for Christmas
- Crochet Ripple Afghan Troubleshooting Guide
- Daisy Pom Pom Mandala
- Festive Sparkle Star Mandala
- Pine Cone Christmas Trees for Kids
- Recycled Christmas Cards
- Last Minute Christmas Decor Redo
- How To Make Realistic Fake "Raw Cotton" Branches
- How to Subscribe and Unsubscribe from Newsletters
- 23 Knit & Crochet Ear Warmer Patterns