Free eBook with Trash to Treasure Crafts
Join the green movement with a free eBook featuring 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
August 23, 2010—Northbrook, IL—Do you have a lot of trash? Why not live green and reuse old materials? Instead of tossing all of your trash away, transform your trash into treasure by using FaveCrafts’ latest free eBook, 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts eBook, as your guide.
According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), in 2005 approximately 85,550 curbside recycling programs existed throughout the United States. The EPA’s website challenges people to reduce, reuse and recycle in order to preserve the environment. To help contribute to this movement, start crafting green by reusing and repurposing materials that are already in your home. Whether you’re making new decorations for the living room or you’re creating a personalized present for a friend, trash to treasure crafts will help your lifestyle become more green.
In the 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts eBook, you’ll find 12 easy-to-make projects with a multitude of green ideas for reusing trash. Transform plastic bottle caps into a colorful wall hanging with the Plastic Bottle Lid Art project (pg. 7), or make creative gift bows with magazine pages in the Green Crafting Gift Wrap Bow tutorial (pg. 10). If you have any old paper, cardboard or even sweaters and don't want to throw them away, download the 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts eBook to help your crafting go green.
The 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts eBook can be downloaded for FREE at http://www.favecrafts.com/Green-Crafting/12-thrifty-trash-to-treasure-crafts-eBook.
FaveCrafts.com is a property of Prime Publishing LLC
FaveCrafts.com is an exciting resource for all things craft - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Quick & Crafty, a free e-mail newsletter, publish crafting eBooks, and create crafting related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking. To learn more, visit www.primenewsletters.com.
- Aspen Mountain Knit Tote
- 100+ Tie Dye Patterns and Techniques
- Hip Hobo Crochet Bag Pattern
- 24 Genius Crafting Tips from Our Readers
- Arrow Stitch Crochet Afghan
- Half Hour Jumbo Tote
- 1 Seam T-Shirt Bag
- Chocolate Tote Crochet Pattern
- 6 Old Jeans Purse Patterns
- 51 Free Crochet Blanket Patterns for Beginners
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Purple Beginner Shawl
- Recycled T-Shirt Quilt Pattern
- Shawl Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Stunning Leather Trimmed Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Knit Look Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Bean Stitch Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Plush Basketweave Baby Blanket Pattern
- "18 Projects Every Crafter Wants" free eBook
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft