Create these gorgeous wedding invitations using craft punches and calligraphy pens. The elegant design from Uchida of America and Sue Eldred is perfect for an evening reception.
- Clever Lever Super Jumbo Scalloped Heart Punch
- Clever Lever Jumbo Daisy Punch
- Clever Lever Standard Daisy Punch
- DecoColor™ Extra Fine Silver
- DecoColro™ Silver Calligraphy Pen
- Paper Trimming Buddy: Straight Blade
- Mini Glue Tape
- Wedding Faded Paisley (Dé ja Views )
- Vellum 40 lb.
- Adhesive Pearls (K & Company)
- Black & Grey Cardstock
- Accu-Cut Die A-7 Card Foldout #4
- Xyron Sticker Machine with Permanent Adhesive
- Glue Stick
- Cut Invitation base out of black cardstock using an Accu-Cut Die Cutting Machine and the Accu-Cut Die A-7 Card Foldout #4.
- Size computer generated Wedding Information so that it can be cut 4 ½” x 6 ½. Print Wedding information onto 40lb. Vellum and run through Xyron Sticker Machine to get an even coat of adhesive on the back of the vellum. Adhere to the Wedding Faded Paisley scrapbook paper and cut to 4 ½” x 6 ½”. Add glue tape to back of paisley paper and adhere to a piece of dk. grey cardstock 4 ¾” x 6 ¾”. Adhere to inside of black wedding invitation base.
- Cut a 1” x 11” strip of Wedding Faded Paisley, adhere to 1 ¼” x 11” piece of black cardstock, then adhere layers to a 1 ½” x 11” piece of grey cardstock. Gently fold around invitation so that each end of the layers meet in the middle of the invitation. Adhere ends together.
- Punch two Super Scalloped Hearts one from the Silver Wedding Texture scrapbook paper the other from black cardstock. Glue the two hearts together. Using the Silver Calligraphy Pen, add a thin silver line around the front of the scrapbook heart. Add small dots with the Extra Fine Silver Deco Pen in each scallop.
- Punch two daisies from both the standard and jumbo daisy punches. Adhere both daisy sets together so that you can see all petals. Glue smaller daisy on top of larger daisy, add small adhesive pearl to middle of daisy. Adhere to middle of the Invitation Band to cover seam.
Check out our DIY wedding eBook!
Read NextGarden Flowers: "Save The Date" Card
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.