Beach Getaway Cube Vase
Bring the beach home with you in this decorated beach cube vase from Etchworld Armour. Fill the jar with sand, shells or votive candles for a fun, summery touch. This is a great decorative craft that will always remind you of summer, even when it's freezing outside.
- #15-0150 Armour Etch Cream
- #20-0466 Rub N Etch Stencil- Beach Scenes (we used the beach ball scene and the beach chair scene)
- 3x3x3 cube vase
- #61-3329 White Rub N Buff, we used the white
- Plastic or rubber gloves
- Beach Sand, Shells, Stones, etc
- Glass cleaner
- Soft paper towels
- 1/2” wide masking tape
- Disposable craft brush
- Cut out stencil pieces and arrange on each side of cube vase as desired about 1” from bottom of vase. Hold in place with a piece of masking tape.
- Following website instructions, rub down stencils on vase, mask off with tape & etch with Etch Cream. Rinse with water & dry vase thoroughly.
- Place a small amount of white Rub N Buff on the end of a Q-Tip and rub over etching. Wipe off excess and let dry.
- Pour beach sand inside vase up to the bottom of the etchings. Decorate with shells, stones, sea treasures!