The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
No Sew Rope Serving Dish
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This Summer my mood for changing the decoration of my home is not that high. I made a couple of Candle Holders with Sea pattern and I kept my Painted Driftwood, but nothing else. The shells are remaining hide in the boxes and I do not want to take them out. Of course there are exceptions, like my jewelry anf the Driftwood Necklace I did! Anyhow, I always wanted to try to make something with rope and this was the time. I really like the color of the rope and that you can use it in various different ways. However, this time I wanted a craft that can be used all year and not only during Summer. A serving dish to keep also my candles, was just perfect."
- rope (about 10m)
- paint (chalk paint and acrylic)
- hot glue
- paint brush
Cut with the scissor the first edge of the rope and trim off any unraveled end. Put hot glue on the edge and wait a few seconds to dry. Then curl the end around itself in a tight spiral. Continue adding lines of glue around the flat rope circle, firmly pressing the rope in as you go.
If you wish to make a simple dish to use it for the decoration or for coaster, do not change anything in the procedure. But if you want to make it looks like a serving dish, we need to make a couple of handles. It is really easy. In the point that you want to have the handle, just do not use hot glue at all. Leave space to the rope and then start adding glue again on the second edge of the handle. That's it. The dish is ready!
Start painting in simple circles and let it dry
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Diy Keychains Using Resin And Diy Stickers - Step By Step Tutorial
- Soft & Cozy Slippers
- Upcycled Lily Sculpture Made From Used Guitar Strings
- Macramé Hanging Pod
- Beach Motifs Stone Paper Weights
- DIY No Sew Skirt
- Scrap Fabric Birds
- DIY Upcycled Cat Scratcher
- DIY Pen Strap for Journals
- Ribbon Crafts: 14 Things to Make with Ribbon
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- Loops & Ridges Baby Blanket Free Pattern
- Kids Painting Activity - Painting Framed Glass
- Haylee Hand Towel
- Spaghetti Strap Top Pattern
- Teeny Tiny Mini Zipper Pouch Keyring
- Tiered Spring Mini Dress
- Free Little Black Dress Pattern
- Honey Chocolate Cowl
- C2c Jaguar
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home