How To Make Soap Videos: Clam Shell Soap
The clam shell soap project is the most advanced melt & pour soapmaking recipe the Soap Queen has demonstrated thus far. But the great thing about this project is that you can't mess it up! This isn't one of those neat and tidy techniques, the more varied and irregular your soap is, the more it will look like a real clam shell. Bramble Berry offers a kit with all of the ingredients you need to make this soap.
- Gardenia Fragrance Oil
- Sensuous Sandalwood
- Sea Moss Fragrance Oil
- shea butter soap
- clear shaving soap
- Brown Oxide
- Green Oxide
- Black Oxide
- Pre-heat 4 quart pan of water on simmer (for rinsing your tools)
- 4 heat safe containers
- 1 Clamshell Mold
- 1 double sided cleaning tool (in the tool kit)
- 1 strong metal dinner fork (with straight tines)
- 1 PJ Scraper tool (in the tool kit)
- 1 Misting sprayer filled with rubbing alcohol
Learn more about Bramble Berry here
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Soap Videos"
Watch these soap making video tutorials and soap videos to learn how to make your own soaps. Make decorative soaps for gifts or for yourself.