Magic Resin Rings
Create a beautiful Magic Resin Ring with this easy to follow tutorial from The O'Neil Sisters. Resin jewelry makes a great addition to any outfit, and it's so fun and easy to create and customize your own unique accessories!
- Magic-Glos UV Resin (LisaPavelka.com)
- 1 Printed Computer Laser Film (GrafixArts.com)
- 1 Square Bezel Ring Blank, 26mm (Beadaholique.com)
- 1 Sequin
- 1 Micro Gear or Locking Washer
- Chunky Glitter
- Old Map
- Darice Scrapbooking Micro-Scissors
- Packing Tape
- Beacon's Premium Tacky Glue
- Straight Pin
Cut a square from the map using the ring as a template. Laminate it with packing tape, then trim. Glue into the ring bezel using a toothpick and the glue.
Trim a silhouette from the printed Laser Film and glue it on top of the map.
Layer a micro gear or locking washer and a sequin into the ring and glue in place.
Sprinkle about 12 pieces of glitter into the ring.
Fill the inside of the ring bezel with resin covering all the goodies inside. Use a straight pin to pop any bubbles.
- Cure under a blacklight or outside in the sun in a level position for 15-20 minutes.
Read NextRose Garden Ring