Sharp Crochet Hook
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Sharp Crochet Hook
Gifted by Sharp Crochet Hook
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Blankets, gloves, socks, pillowcases, and even paper crafts can have a beautiful crocheted edge with the Sharp Crochet Hook tool.
The Sharp Crochet Hook is a great tool for anyone who loves a frilly soft edge to their various projects. This unique hook has a sharp point right above the hook, so it’s easy to push it through fabric, burlap, and paper.
Included with this tool is a small book of 15 edging patterns, arranged from easy to advanced. Even the easiest of patterns looks like it was done by a pro! The “So Sweet” pattern, for example, is great for intermediate crocheters and would look beautiful on an afghan or a pair of gloves. For those who like a good challenge, the “Heaven in Bloom” pattern teaches you to create a beautiful border of crocheted flowers, which would look cute on a baby blanket or a spring lace tablecloth.
The Sharp Crochet Hook is a great tool for those who love to add a special touch to their projects. From fabric to paper, this hook takes your crafts “over the edge!”
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Everyday Soft Worsted Print Yarn
- Practical Origami
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kits
- Brilliant Bee Crayons
- Westcott Blunt Tip Kids' Scissors
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Pallet-Ables Plastic Canvas Kit
- Chevron Shape Tape
- Silky Twist Yarn from Lion Brand
- GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Football Vase
- Tassel Earrings
- Valentine's day wall decorations
- Recycled Wine Glass Planters
- Chic Valentine Decor
- How to Sew an Eyeglass Case with a Pocket
- How to Decoupage on Wood
- How to Store Craft Supplies + Craft Room Storage Ideas
- DIY Valentines Day Wreath
- How to Choose the Correct Sewing Thread
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home