My Tile Glass Kits from Diamond Tech
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
My Tile Glass Kits
Gifted by Diamond Tech
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Hanging art on the wall is for squares. With the My Tile Glass Tile Kit and the My Tile Glass Pebble Kit from Diamond Tech, you can display your art as magnets, jewelry, backsplashes, trays, wall mosaics, and so much more! Simply print your image using a laser printer, soak the transfer in water, slowly slide onto glass surface and bake for long-lasting beautiful images.
Personally, I’m excited to get the Glass Tile Kit for my brother. He’s a photographer and is always looking for creative ways to expand his business. I think making key chains or magnets using his images and the My Tile Glass Tile Kit would be a great way for him to promote his business.
Another great thing about the My Tile Glass Tile Kit is that you can create a beautiful mosaic on the wall, on a tray, or on a garden stone, using photos or art that represent you! No more searching the ends of the earth to find the perfect tile pattern…now you can just make it yourself! Much less stressful, don’t you think?
Thinking more “out of the box”? Try the My Tile Glass Pebble Kit, complete with six glass pebbles, two laser transfer sheets for printing out your images, and instructions on how to make anything you desire! These pebbles would be great for making photo magnets or jewelry. I’m definitely keeping this in mind come Mother’s Day! I think my mom would love a photo necklace or bracelet.
All in all, the My Tile Glass Tile and Pebble Kits are great gifts for craft designers, artists, photographers, jewelry designers, or anyone who loves a great DIY project. Don’t limit yourself with picture frames…show off your art with style!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Easy DIY Christmas crafts, like this Crafty Coca Cola Advent Calendar from I Love to Create, are great holiday projects! Made from an… Continue reading: "Crafty Coca Cola Advent Calendar"
- Chance to Win a Stamp-n-Storage 12x12 Paper Holder!
- Chance to win Darn Good Yarn Twist Lace Silk Yarn and Yarn Bowl!
- Chance to Win a Silk Sari Wrap Skirt!
- Shamrock Yo Yo Maker
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Enter to Win the Mod Podge Sampler Pack!
- Practical Origami
- Chance to win a Derwent Acrylic Paint Set!
- Chance to win a Chroma Blends Watercolor Set!
- Printies Design Studio Kits
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cards To Support Our Troops – Free Printable
- Valentine Wine Cozy
- Strawberry Seed Baby Sweater
- Strawberry Seed Baby Booties
- Braided Bridge Cable Scarf
- Winter Jewels Emerald Cube Granny Square
- In The Clouds Scarf
- Herringbone Chevron Beanie
- Arctic Ice Snood
- Create A Heart Template
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home