Rustic Woods Mens Chemo Cap
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This beautiful pattern is rustic and sharp and can be worn during the cooler months. It's also a great option for a chemo cap pattern. Use soft yarn to make this pattern so it's cozy against skin. The colors are just lovely.
From the Designer: "Stunning design for men! Rustic and woodsy, and oh-so-comfortable."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeAdult men
Explore other close-fitting crochet hats for loved ones in our collection of 7 Free Chemo Hat Patterns
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fringe Clutch Crochet Pattern
- Easy Halloween Snacks for Kids
- Sunflower and Pumpkin Mug Rug
- Textured Rug Crochet Pattern
- Rustic Ribbon Crochet Pumpkin Stack
- Shabby Chic DIY Initial Wreath
- Plaid Stuffed Fabric Pumpkins
- Let’s Talk Turkey Crochet Silverware Holder
- 3 Hour Amigurumi Doll
- Denim Tab Top Curtains
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home