Rustic Woods Mens Chemo Cap
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This beautiful pattern is rustic and sharp and can be worn during the cooler months. It's also a great option for a chemo cap pattern. Use soft yarn to make this pattern so it's cozy against skin. The colors are just lovely.
From the Designer: "Stunning design for men! Rustic and woodsy, and oh-so-comfortable."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeAdult men
Explore other close-fitting crochet hats for loved ones in our collection of 7 Free Chemo Hat Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home