Beaded Leather Bracelet
A beginner can make this trendy beaded leather bracelet in less than an hour. The secret: heavy-duty double-sided tape. It makes adhering cabochons, beads and thread a breeze (it’s so fast you won’t believe it). You can make dozens of these to sell at a craft fair or give as gifts to your friends.
- Black leather bracelet or cuff
- Four flat-backed, diamond-shaped cabochons (we used olive green)
- Gold seed beads or clear Diamond Beadlets®
- Kreinik 1/16” Ribbon in 001J Japan Silver and 008HL Green Hi Lustre
- Black Facets
- 1-inch Treasure Tape roll
- Shallow pan or tray
Lay the Treasure Tape on the leather bracelet, covering the top entirely.
Remove the red liner to expose the sticky area.
Lay the green 1/16” Ribbon along the outer edge of the tape. Then lay it in triangle shapes within your border. Lay the silver 1/16” ribbon next to the green in the triangle areas. Add the Black Facets on the end triangle areas. (Or, make your own design with the thread.)
Lay the cabochons in the center of each triangle area.
- Lay the bracelet in a shallow pan and cover all remaining areas with gold or clear beads.