Turquoise stones and silver beads give this bracelet from Katie Hacker a unique Southwestern look.
- 18" (45cm) length of .021"(.53mm) diameter bright
- Beadalon® 19
- 18" (45cm) length of 20-gauge silver ColourCraft® wire
- Twelve 20mm turquoise nuggets
- Round silver beads: four 4mm, sixty 5mm
- Twenty-two 7mm silver spacers
- Two silver 1.5mm Crimp Beads
- Two silver Double-Cup Bead Tips
- One silver Hook & Eye Clasp
- Beadstorm™ Chain Nose Pliers
- Beadstorm™ Round Nose Pliers
- Cut the ColourCraft® wire in twelve equal pieces. For each piece: Make a loop (see page 3) on one end, string a turquoise nugget and make another loop. Set them aside.
- Cut the piece of Beadalon® 19 in half. Hold the ends together and use a Crimp Bead to attach the Bead Tip (see page 3). Connect it to half of the clasp.
- String one 4mm bead and four 5mm beads on each strand. String a turquoise nugget as shown.
- String one 5mm bead, one 7mm spacer and one 5mm bead on each strand. String another turquoise nugget. Repeat this step until all of the turquoise nuggets are strung.
- Repeat Step 2 in the reverse order so that the end of the bracelet is symmetrical with the beginning.