Pancake Breakfast Mix Recipe with Vinyl Decorated Milk Bottle
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This 15-minute project makes a perfect gift for Valentine's Day. Make breakfast in bed for your special someone with this easy-to-customize recipe for pancakes for two. Embellish your jar mix with a vinyl heart so the memories will last all year round. Materials: Outdoor vinyl. Transfer tape. Cricut Explore Air with Design Space, a weeder and scraper. 1 Oriental Trading clear glass milk bottle with lid (5-1/2” x 2”). 1 ribbon, approximately 20″ (51 cm) long. Rubbing alcohol. Cotton ball or paper towel."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- Easy Origami Hearts
- DIY Beet Dye for Fabric
- Butterfly Lace Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Intricate Snowflake Adult Coloring Page
- Crochet Pumpkin Patch Bear
- Hanukkah Gift Envelopes
- Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Angled Mesh Crochet Scarf
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home