Pancake Breakfast Mix Recipe with Vinyl Decorated Milk Bottle
By: Marie Segares from undergroundcrafter.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This 15-minute project makes a perfect gift for Valentine's Day. Make breakfast in bed for your special someone with this easy-to-customize recipe for pancakes for two. Embellish your jar mix with a vinyl heart so the memories will last all year round. Materials: Outdoor vinyl. Transfer tape. Cricut Explore Air with Design Space, a weeder and scraper. 1 Oriental Trading clear glass milk bottle with lid (5-1/2” x 2”). 1 ribbon, approximately 20″ (51 cm) long. Rubbing alcohol. Cotton ball or paper towel."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Princess Dress Pattern
- Sweet Chick Cup Cozy
- DIY Paper Star Decorations
- 4th of July Firecracker Treats
- DIY 4th of July Favors
- Baby Jacket/Cardigan
- 14 Creative Uses for Mesh Produce Bags
- Baby Shower Photo Cube Light
- Long Eared Bunny Basket
- Insulated Tote Bag