Painted Wood Slice Heart Decoration
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I love to decorate for Valentine's day not only because it brightens up my home in Winter but also because it's my Birthday. This year I have made a wonderful heart decoration for my mantle. The heart its self is made from small wood slices. The wood slices have been painted in stripes of the traditional colours of Valentine's day. That is reds and various shades of pink. The whole thing has been mounted in an upcycled picture frame painted red."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Small wood slices
- Old picture frame
- Red and pink plate
- Double sided mounting tape
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rainbow Bunting
- How To Sew A Face Mask
- Sunset Blanket
- Spring Wall Hanging
- Tips For Coloring Eggs With Toddlers
- Glitzy Easter Egg Will Spark A Smile
- How To Make A Kid's Apron From A Man's Shirt Sleeve
- Skylar Ribbed Singlet
- Plastic Bottle Planter
- Mermaid Slime
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home