Glowing Jack O Lantern Jars
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Halloween would not be complete without pumpkins, Jack O Lanterns, costumes, and things that glow in the dark. These jars look awesome lined on your driveway on Halloween night, or atop a bookshelf or mantel for your Halloween party. They’re simple to make and require only a few crafting supplies making it fun for kids and adults alike. Glow sticks are inexpensive and can be used to make lots of things light up the night, see how we used them to make these Glowing Jack O Lantern Jars! "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Clean glass jars
- Glow sticks
Glass paint pen
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- No Sew Gnome Or Pixie
- Crispen the Snowman
- Easy DIY Paper Mache Pumpkin Container
- Clothespin And Twine Nativity Scene
- Fabric Ribbon Candy Ornament
- Easy Curled Ribbon Ornaments
- Recycled Table Centerpiece
- Pumpkin Pie Play Dough
- Lacey Beaded Holiday Wreath Ornament
- Easy Fabric Pumpkins Tutorial And Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home