Family Handprint Turkey
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This cute twist on the handprint turkey uses handprints from not just your child, but you too! Parents and kids will make this adorable paper project together. Whether you are a family of three or ten, doesn’t matter! Everyone loves a handprint craft. This family handprint turkey makes a great keepsake that you can keep and hand down to your children one day, or give to grandparents as a cherished gift. The supplies are super simple, but the impact is big when placed in an inexpensive frame and displayed on the fireplace mantel or a table in the entryway."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
construction paper in red yellow, orange and brown
2 medium googly eyes
white craft or school glue
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- No Sew Gnome Or Pixie
- Crispen the Snowman
- Easy DIY Paper Mache Pumpkin Container
- Clothespin And Twine Nativity Scene
- Fabric Ribbon Candy Ornament
- Easy Curled Ribbon Ornaments
- Recycled Table Centerpiece
- Pumpkin Pie Play Dough
- Lacey Beaded Holiday Wreath Ornament
- Easy Fabric Pumpkins Tutorial And Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home