Doll In A Box Costume
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I order a lot of the things I need in my day-to-day life online, which means I collect plenty of boxes. So this year it only made sense to recycle some of those boxes and make a “Boxtume!” We decided to go with a doll in a box costume using materials we already had lying around the house. Didn’t this kids’ costume turn out adorable? My daughter is the kind of girl that wears a princess costume nearly every day, so Halloween needs to be stepped up a notch to be truly special."
1 large box or multiple small boxes taped together
Pink spray paint
Light pink acrylic paint
White acrylic paint
1 paintbrushed one thin, one medium sized
Glitter duct tape or pink duct tape
Pretty wrapping paper
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- No Sew Gnome Or Pixie
- Crispen the Snowman
- Easy DIY Paper Mache Pumpkin Container
- Clothespin And Twine Nativity Scene
- Fabric Ribbon Candy Ornament
- Easy Curled Ribbon Ornaments
- Recycled Table Centerpiece
- Pumpkin Pie Play Dough
- Lacey Beaded Holiday Wreath Ornament
- Easy Fabric Pumpkins Tutorial And Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home