Dinosaur Dollar Tree Christmas Ornament
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This adorable dinosaur Christmas ornament is made from Dollar Tree materials. It's perfect for any little fan of dinosaurs! If your kids don't like dinosaurs, you can easily swap it for another animal. It uses a fillable mason jar style ornament from Dollar Tree. It also uses pipe cleaners, pom poms, and fake snow from the dollar store. This is really cute, but it only takes about 15 minutes to make. You can add a name for a cute personalized ornament."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Face Mist With Essential Oils
- Easter Cross Stained Glass Decor
- Learn To Crochet Mug Rug
- Fabric Eggs For Easter
- Dream Catcher Cardi
- Trinity Stitch Chunky Hat
- Diy Easter Sheep Napkin Rings
- Crochet Tiger Applique
- Dog Hat Crochet Pattern
- Easy Velvety Baby Hat
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home