Christmas Paper Star
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"If you are looking for an easy diy christmas decoration or christmas craft idea, 3d Christmas paper stars are the way to go. You can easily create these in many colours to fit your colour themes and more importantly can be done with the family. Tools you will need Coloured Paper (12 by 12cm) 5 squares Scissors Glue Instructions Take a cut square and fold in half Pull the other half and overlap a bit. Glue the overlapped edge. Fold about 0.6cm from edge of both sides Unfold and push in the edges Fold in half lengthwise and glue together Draw the pattern shown on one side and cut with a scissors Repeat the process with the remaining papers Glue all of them together Unravel and glue the remaining two sides together to form your 3d christmas paper star. "
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
If you need more storage space but don't have extra room or money to do it, try repurposing an old piece of furniture from your… Continue reading: "Elegant Refurbished Entryway Cabinet"
- Lacey Beaded Holiday Wreath Ornament
- Diy Mini Gumball Machine Valentines With Free Printables
- Printable Thanksgiving Would You Rather Questions For Kids
- Easy Gingerbread Scented Playdough Recipe
- Free Valentine’s Day Monster Lunchbox Jokes
- Free Valentine’s Day Printable Word Search For Kids
- Cookies In A Jar Mason Jar Gifts
- Easy Mardi Gras Mask
- Valentine Deer Craft + Free Printable
- Diy Hot Cocoa Valentine Card
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Diy Charging Station
- Serendipity Asymmetrical Shawl
- Ebun Hat
- Minnie’s Turtleneck Dog Sweater
- Minty Al Fresco Dining Set
- Varicolored Ear Warmers
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- 5 Awesome Patterns To Crochet Lovely Scrunchies As Short Time Projects
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home