Christmas Kids Craft - Handprint Ideas
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"We've got some super fun Christmas Kids Craft Handprint Ideas for you – three different designs to create! These kids handprint characters can be made into cards, used as puppets or even strung together with beautiful ribbon for an adorable Christmas garland! So many Christmas kids decorations made from one easy handprint craft. All you need is construction paper, stickers, scissors, popsicle sticks (for puppets), ribbon (for garland), card stock (for cards and of course, some small hands to help!!"
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Construction paper in red, white, blue, green and yellow
Stick on gems, stickers and other small decorations
Ribbon for creating a garland
Popsicle sticks for creating puppets
- Card stock for creating Christmas cards
- Small hands!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- No Sew Gnome Or Pixie
- Crispen the Snowman
- Easy DIY Paper Mache Pumpkin Container
- Clothespin And Twine Nativity Scene
- Fabric Ribbon Candy Ornament
- Easy Curled Ribbon Ornaments
- Recycled Table Centerpiece
- Pumpkin Pie Play Dough
- Lacey Beaded Holiday Wreath Ornament
- Easy Fabric Pumpkins Tutorial And Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home