Cereal Box Leprechaun Trap
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This leprechaun trap is a fun St. Patrick’s Day craft to do with the kids, and most of the supplies you’ll probably already have on hand. It also makes the perfect classroom project! Leprechauns are super tricky and really fast, so if you want to find out the secret about where their gold is hidden you must set a leprechaun trap! Once you catch them they are obligated to tell you the truth, but you must act quickly. Try this homemade cereal box leprechaun trap to see if you are lucky. "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Recycled cereal box
- Gold glitter
- Construction paper green red, blue, purple, yellow, orange, white
- Cotton balls
- 12- inch dowel or stick
- 36- inch piece of yarn or string
White craft glue
- Glue stick
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full project!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Easter Bunny Mason Jars
- Cricut Diy Pink And Silver Valentines Treat Jar (with Hand-lettered Svg)
- Diy Book Page Bunny Bunting
- How to Make an Easter Egg Jar
- 15 April Fools' Day Craft Ideas
- Easter Egg Wreath
- DIY Easter Bunny Girls Knee High Socks
- Easter Basket Free Printable
- Rustic Easter Characters
- Recycled Bottle Easter Bunny
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Washcloth Bunny And Chick
- Printable Easter Basket Tags
- How To Make Tie Dye Easter Eggs
- Foam Cup Chick
- Spring Gingham Placemats
- Cracked Colored Eggs
- Face Mask Sewing Patterns Roundup
- Super Simple Face Mask Pattern For Adults And Kids
- Crochet Easter Bunny Eggs
- Pocket Tote Bag Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home