Peek a Boo Candy Box
Share smiles with the kiddies when you give them this Peek a Boo Candy Box. Made with cardstock and the eCraft machine from Craftwell, your Halloween treat prep will be a dream. Trick or treat with halloween crafts for kids.
- eCraft machine
- SVGattic.com Fun Favors Collection
- SVGattic.com Ravenclaw Manor
- Cardstock for milk box crate 10x 8 ½
- Cardstock for Tombstone 3” x 3”
- Cardstock for skull cut: 2 ½” x 2 ½”
- Wood paper for Heart: 1” x 1”
- Twine 1 yard
- Sentiment Stamp (Crafty Sprouts
- Monster Kisses)
- Heart Punch
- White gel pen
- Black button
- Using Fun Favors SVG Collection and eCraftshop Software, cut out the milk carton box from the Elegant Eggplant cardstock at inputed size with the eCraft (Final size will be 2 ½” x 4”).
- Using Ravenclaw Manor SVG set and eCraftshop Software, cut out the tombstone at 2 ½” x 3” and the skull at 2” X 2”.
- Adhere the milk carton with liquid adhesive.
- Using White gel pen faux stitch around the tombstone.
- Tie a bow using twine & Wrap twine around the top of the milk carton.
- After your first knot is tied add your button and Tie another knot.
- Adhere wood heart to twine and skull.
- Adhere completed skull to tombstone.
- Stuff the milk carton with candy.
Read NextBewitching Crochet Hat