Batty Halloween Soap Pump
This DIY soap dispenser is a very easy Halloween upcycle project. Best of all, you can label this Batty Halloween Soap Pump with any "ingredients" you want. Find your favorite Halloween papers and create a fun and memorable craft for the bathroom or kitchen. Be creative with your embellishments and with your label. Nothing is off limits with this DIY soap pump. What's in this "soap" of yours? Use fun phrases like "eye of newt" or "toe of frog" to bring this Batty Halloween Soap Pump to life.
- Soap pump bottle
- Aleene’s Collage Paudge Matte or Glossy
- Decorative paper
- Halloween ephemera
- Paint brush
- Remove the label from a soap pump. Measure the bottle and cut decorative paper to go all the way around.
- Paint the bottle and the back of the paper with Collage Paudge and attach the paper.
- Immediately coat the outside of the paper with the collage medium.
- If your bottle is not straight up and down you may have to do some clipping an overlapping.
- Smooth as much as possible.
- Add paper embellishments in the same way.
- Glue on the rest of the embellishments and allow to dry.