ITH Sunglasses Case
From Hatch by Wilcom: "This easy in-the-hoop sunglasses case is a lovely birthday present or Mother’s Day gift. It is also a great way to embroider sustainably by using up your scraps. All you will need is a few basic supplies and you are good to go!"
Keep your sunglasses from getting scratched with this stylish DIY! This beautiful project will bring a smile to your face every time you grab your sunglasses.
- 2 rectangles of fabric 4 1/2’’ x 7 1/2’’ for the case exterior
- 2 rectangles of fabric 4 1/2’’ x 7 1/2’’ for the case lining
- 4 rectangles of quilt batting 4 1/2’’ x 7 1/2’’
- Tear-away embroidery stabilizer
- Spray adhesive for embroidery (such as Sulky KK 2000)
- Coordinating embroidery thread for the needle and the bobbin
- A marking pen the same color as the embroidery thread (optional)
Discover More Featured Projects:
Read NextCoffee Stained Doily Art