Stenciled Big Brother or Big Sister Apron
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This easy kids craft is an awesome way to prepare older siblings for their new role as the 'helper' in the family before a new baby arrives. The DIY apron also makes a great big brother / big sister gift idea children can make themselves. Free template that includes 'Big Sister' and 'Big Brother' designs."
MaterialsPainting & Coloring
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Adorable Cardboard Tube Giraffe
- Simple Popsicle Stick Crosses
- Rainbow Perler Bead Pattern
- Fuzzy Bumble Bee
- Inspirational Dr. Seuss Coloring Pages
- Awesome Comic Wrapped Decorative Balls
- Bouncing Love Bugs
- Decoden Princess Scepter DIY Craft Project
- Super Simple Sharpie Mug
- Super Scout Cardboard Tube Craft
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Snowflake Free Pattern
- Fabric Postcards (and Fabric Postcard Ornaments)
- Reindeer Ornament
- Wreath Christmas Tree Ornament
- Stacked Yarn Ball Ornament
- Paragon Square Ornament
- Dangling Snowman Ornament
- Poinsettia Lace Ornament
- Chunky Lace Vest
- Snowglobe Ornament
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home