This heart from The Bead Studio can be used to embellish a card or package, you can wear it for Valentine's Day or you can hang it in a window or from your rear view mirror.
- 3ft 28g Craft Wire
- 12 - 24g 1" 1/2 Sterling headpins
- Seed Bead Assortments
- 1 Ribbon (optional)
- Chain Nose Plier
- Wire Cutters
- Take the 1 1/2ft of 18g wire and holding both ends, cross the wires and pull gently to create a small loop in the center.
- Cross the wires again, the heart shape takes form. When the desired size and shape is achieved bend excess wire up.
- Spiral off the ends of the excess wire to create a decorative effect inside the heart. Take the end of the 28g wire and bind the point of the heart leaving a long tail.
- Add a few beads and weave the wire across the heart frame. Continue to embellish until you are satisfied.
- Add ribbon if desired.
Read NextUpcycle a Lamp with Ric Rac
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.