Stunning Decorative Mask
Give your bedroom decor a dash of mystery with this Stunning Decorative Mask. Follow this tutorial on how to make a decorative mask and you'll have an elegant and memorable piece to add to your collection. Doodle on the mask freehand or use stencils for a more professional look. Add gems, glitter, and sequins to turn this mixed media project into a truly dazzling piece of art. You'll wonder why people bother buying decorative masks when they're so fun and easy to make.
You can find this project, as well as many other fabulous blogger projects, in our new eBook, The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2014: Decoupage, Sewing, Jewelry Making, and More free eBook. Download your own free copy today!
- Faber-Castell PITT Artist Pens
- Faber-Castell Gelatos
- Elmer's CraftBond Fine Line Glue Pen
- Plaid Sparkle Mod Podge
- Blue Moon Beads
- Paint brush
- Draw shapes on mask and trace them with PITT pens. Erase any pencil marks.
- Add color by drawing with various gelatos, blending colors with a wet paint brush.
- Adhere gems and beads with glue pen.
- Use Sparkle Mod Podge to add several layers of shimmer.