Plastic Cup Vase
Recycle an old plastic cup into a decorative vase with a coat of Fusion for Plastic® from Krylon.
- Krylon Fusion for Plastic® Metallic Shimmer - Blonde (#2339)
- Vase or large plastic cup
- Ammonia-based cleaner or paint thinner
- Drop cloth
- Low-tack masking tape
- Drop cloth
- Using ammonia-based cleaner, wipe down vase to remove any dust or particles. If the plastic is new, wipe down with paint thinner for best results.
- Completely tape off any area that you do not wanted painted. A low tack tape is preferred.
- Shake Fusion can for 2 minutes or more.
- Applying in a well-ventilated area, hold can 8 to 10 inches from surface and spray in a sweeping motion from side to side.
- EZ Touch Fan Spray tip can be adjusted to spray vertically or horizontally- see back label instructions.
- Apply a thin coat and allow to dry for 30 seconds.
- Apply multiple thin coats until surface is completely covered.
- Remove tape immediately after spraying.
- Fusion dries in 15 minutes or less, and can be handled in about 1 hour.
- Fusion must cure a full seven days to become fully chip and scratch resistant.
For more project ideas, please visit www.krylon.com/projects.
Read NextNoah's Ark
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.